The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Body Guard

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 20497
Credits : 34779
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Fri 7 Dec - 2:35

Julie:
I let him pull me into his arms and as soon as my cheek touched his chest, my eyes filled with tears. I was scared, but I also felt guilty for lying to him. I knew this would be bad if he found out. Keeping this from him was way beyond anything I had ever done. When he pulled away, I thought he would take one look at my red eyes and demand the truth, but he didn't look at me as he spoke.

I crawled back into bed and turned my face immediately to bury it in his chest. It was worse because he was being so sweet about the nightmare. I lifted my head to softly peck his lips. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, hoping it came across as an apology for my behavior.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26650
Credits : 38139
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Fri 7 Dec - 15:35

My concern grew even after we were laying in her bed again. It wasn't helped when she pecked my lips and I briefly felt some wetness brush against my face during it. And then she apologized. This was more than just a simple dream. Had something gone wrong? Was she regretting us?

I drew in a breath and raised my head up higher than hers to brush my lips over her brow. "It's okay Jules. Take a breath. I'm here alright? I'm not going anywhere."

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Fri 7 Dec - 17:52

Julie:

I could hear in his voice that I wasn't doing a very good job convincing him that everything was alright. I should have have just told him as soon as I saw the letter, but the lie had fallen out of my mouth before I had time to think it through.

If I told him, he would have to do something about it and that thought scared me more than the letter itself.

I could feel myself starting to tremble again and I forced myself to calm down. If it really had been a bad dream, I would have run right into his arms and let him make me feel better. I tried to do that now, just pretend it was a dream. I pressed myself closer to him and squeezed my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26650
Credits : 38139
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Fri 7 Dec - 23:15

When the trembling resumed I rubbed her back and began to murmur soft little words. I rambled my way through memories, reminding her about our adventures and fun little moments that I could remember.

While I spoke I tried not to let her tears get to me. Tried not to let my worries get to me. Things were different now, and I didn't really know what else changed between us. My biggest worry is she regretted what we'd become.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sat 8 Dec - 0:08

Julie:
I listened to his soft words and let myself go still in his arms. His hands on my back relaxed my tense muscles and I wrapped my arms around him to curl closer. If I got any closer to him, I'd be literally on top of him. My face was pressed in the spot where his shoulder met his neck and my arms were tightly wound around him.

My eyes were getting heavy again so I closed them. I had been so proud of myself, waking up early and getting out of bed. But now? I never wanted to leave the safety of these sheets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19