The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Naveen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26650
Credits : 38139
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Sat 24 Nov - 23:32

“We do have moon chambers...they are holy places for us. I’d rather my injured soldiers took them however. I absorb easier than they will...”. I took s look at her expression and sighed, “but I can see if they have something.”

I continued to stroke her cheek, “Organize the watch, get the council to gather masons to repair the damage, and see to the funeral.”

Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 21307
Credits : 35925
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Sun 25 Nov - 1:20

Rina:

I dropped my gaze at the last bit. I was ashamed of it, but I had forgotten about the death in my worry and relief at seeing Savien. “I’m sorry,” I murmured, looking back up to him. A death of someone you knew was never easy, but when there were so few of his kind left, I knew it must make it worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Sun 25 Nov - 2:43

"It's not what any of us wanted...he will be missed. I'm sure Calan can help with the rest of it. But the funeral can't wait." Leaning over I kissed her forehead. "You have nothing to apologize for. It is our honor to serve our people."

Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Thu 6 Dec - 14:26

Rina:

I closed my eyes. It was a shameful thought, but the first thing that came to mind was that I didn’t want him to be honorable. Not if it meant his death. I leaned in, pressing my face into the crook of his neck and shoulder while being careful not to put and weight on him. I reached up to lace my hand in his hair, holding onto him without putting any pressure on his wounds.

For most of my life I had no close friends. No one who I would grieve for if they were to die. When I finally did make those connections, the people I came to love, they were all as good as immortals to me. And elf, a witch, and an angel. Even Dorian was skilled enough that I didn’t worry about him.

But now I was aware that Savien, at least, wasn’t as invincible as I thought. And the thought of losing him was was more terrifying to me than dying a hundred times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Thu 6 Dec - 20:34

It was nice. Being held and touched like this. Often it was the otherway. I held her, comforted her. I relaxed, and without meaning too I drifted off one hand seeking out until it could rest upon her body.

I didn't dream, I didn't want too either. When my eyes opened the lights had been dimmed but I wasn't sure of the hour. I stared at the ceiling, picking out the imperfections in the stone even in the lesser light.

Slipping my eyes shut I murmured a soft prayer in elvish. Thanking the air that I was still alive. It was after my prayer that I turned my head to try and find Rina.

Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Fri 7 Dec - 13:44

Rina:

I hadn't realized he was asleep until he started to snore quietly. I had never known him to snore, so I assumed he was sleeping deeply. I sat up on my knees and watched him for a little while. Eventually, I was brought dinner and I moved away from him to eat. I listened to the soft voices coming from outside of our room. It was an oddly calming atmosphere.

I crawled back to him once I was done and curled up beside him. I took his hand in both of mine, hugging it to my body and listened to the sound of his deep breathing. It wasn’t long before I fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Fri 7 Dec - 14:42

Reaching out I gently cupped her sleeping face, tracing the delicate features of her face. Leaning forward I brushed a kiss over her cheek and I felt her start to stir under my lips. When her eyes opened I smiled softly at her, gently easing her closer to me.

I was about to ask how she slept when I felt a little impact into my side. I grunted and started to pull away while my hand went down to her stomach. My eyes widened as I felt another little motion and soon her hand joined my own.

Glancing up at her I flashed her a smile full of wonder and joy then returned to focusing on the little moment of life we were sharing.

Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Sat 8 Dec - 14:23

Rina:

I moved my hand over his, my lips curving into a smile. I hadn’t felt it kick like this before, not that I was sure of. It kicked again under our hands and I gave a small laugh of wonder. I leaned forward and kissed Savien, sharing all of the emotions I felt in this moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Sat 8 Dec - 15:26

I returned her kiss happily, glad for this little moment of joy when so much unhappiness had clouded us lately. A moment for our family. "I love you Rina." I murmured as I pulled back to just gaze lovingly at her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   

Back to top Go down

Naveen
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Traditional Fantasy)-
Jump to: