The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 20148
Credits : 33413
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Wed 25 Apr - 21:16

Emily:
I squeezed her hand and sniffled. "A part of me wants to stay here. To be here, surrounded by all the memories and be closer to him." I told her. "But not yet. I can't right now. I'm not strong enough to handle it right now," I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 21103
Credits : 34704
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Fri 27 Apr - 16:57

Tasha:

I nodded. “I know, Em,” I said. It would be best for us to be together, I thought. Ash would have to go through a trial. It would do us no good to wait around for it especially when it could take months to find out what would happen to him. It wasn’t like there was hope for him to get off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 28 Apr - 15:00

Emily:
"Are you going to go see him?" I asked her. I wasn't sure I could handle a visit myself. Not sure I would even be allowed. But I ached to know if he was okay, how he was doing. I missed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 28 Apr - 23:14

Tasha:

I looked at my lap. That wasn’t something I wanted to tell her about. “No…” I pursed my lips hoping that I wouldn’t tear up. I had to be strong for her. “He doesn’t want to see family. He only sees his lawyer when he has to. He didn’t even want our parents to hire a lawyer, so that much is a step up.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 28 Apr - 23:31

Emily:
I frowned and my heart sank. He was past the point of even accepting something as simple as comfort from his family.

"I can pack my things and be ready whenever you want to go." I said, after a long pause. It was time for me to start the process of moving on. He had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 29 Apr - 21:44

Tasha:

I nodded. “Okay, I’m going to check the mail,” I said and gave her shoulder a squeeze before I left. I walked down to the row of mailboxes at the end of the street. I knew before I opened it that it would be packed full of mail. It had been over a week since Emily and Ash had been there, and knowing them, it would have been a while since they checked the mail.

With effort, I pried the bundle out of the mailbox. I leafed through it to separate the advertisements from the actual mail. I paused at a large envelope addressed to Ash.

I took the mail back to the house, set it on the table and opened the big envelope. I wouldn’t normally open mail that wasn’t my own, but this was extenuating circumstances. I pulled the sheet of paper out and had to double check that it was in fact meant to Ash because it was addressed to Emily.

It was from a publisher saying they had read her manuscript and they wanted to publish her book. I didn’t read anymore, instead I called out to her. “Em! Come here!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 3 May - 11:23

Emily:
I heard a frantic tone to Tasha's voice and I moved quicker than I thought my still sore body could until I saw her at the table, holding a peice of paper.

I allowed my heart to return to a normal pace at the sight of her. It would probably take some time before I got over the attack and being in the house didnt help. There were so many reasons that moving was a good idea.

"What is it?" I asked, moving closer and peeking over her shoulder at the mail. It looked like mostly junk and my eyes scanned the paper in her hand before I did a double take. I gasped and grabbed the paper, looking it over more intently.

It was impossible. Must be some mistake. "I didn't...I hadn't sent another publisher my book," I stuttered, confused. I grabbed the package and looked at the label and finally understood.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, pulling out one of the chairs to sit down before my legs gave out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Mon 14 May - 21:49

Tasha:

I sat down next to her. “What is it for? Did you send a book in? I didn’t even know you were writing a book!” I said in amazement. I knew she wrote children’s stories, but from the looks of it this was something much bigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 17 May - 16:41

Emily:
"I finished this months ago, but when I sent it in to my publisher, it was rejected," I tried to explain, staring at the paper in my hands like it might vanish if I looked away.

"I got upset...threw it out." I told her. I shook my head and pressed the paper against my chest. "He must have saved it and sent it to different publishers." I mumbled.

"I can't believe he would do this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Realistic Eras)-
Jump to: