The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

University Roommates (Restart)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 20779
Credits : 33450
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 1 Oct - 14:52

Ashton:

“I imagine it has something to do with Mark,” I said. The vehicle hit an bump and t sent us rolling painfully. With I groan I scooted us so my back was leaning against the doors and my feet were braced against the wheel well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 19871
Credits : 32186
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 1 Oct - 14:57

Emily:
"Do you have any idea where they're taking us?" I asked. My eyes were starting to adjust to the dark and I patted the floor around us for anything to use as a weapon. I knew they had guns and we probably didnt have a chance. But we had to at least try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 1 Oct - 20:59

Ashton:

“I would assume we are going to my home town. Three hours’ drive from here. There’s nothing we can do until we arrive. You should sleep if you can.” I touched her cheek tenderly in case she was bruised. “I’m sorry I got you into this,” I whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 1 Oct - 21:18

Emily:
"I dont want to close my eyes." I told him. I needed to be awake and alert. No matter what I did, I couldn't let thm tie my hands again. There was nothing quite like feeling so totally powerless while someone hurts you. 

"You didn't get me into anything, Ash. Even though it was totally stupid and idiotic," I paused to give him a look that I knew he probably dark. "You left because you were trying to protect me. It just didnt work," I shrugged. The movement was painful and hoped broken ribs were the extent of my internal injuries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 15 Oct - 21:21

Ashton:

I held my tongue. Arguing with her now would do no good but the fact was that I had gotten her into this. She wouldn’t be hurt at all if she never had been with me. “If you don’t sleep, at least rest. You might need it later.” I sighed. I wanted out of the truck but at the same time I knew nothing good would come from them opening the doors. I would do my best to get Emily free, but there wasn’t much hope for anything else. This was it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 15 Oct - 21:43

Emily:
I was pretty sure I was reading his silence correctly. He would blame himself no matter what I said. I pressed a kiss to his shoulder. My lip was split and it hurt, but I did it anyway. I couldn't kiss him for real because at the end of the day, he still broke up with me. And I would have to respect that.

But there was one thing I felt guilty about too. "I'm really sorry I called you," I told him, softly. "I was... scared and I knew you would come and that was really...selfish," I finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Tue 17 Oct - 18:24

Ashton:

I held her more closely. “If you hadn’t called they likely would have killed you. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if that happened. I barely can as is. Don’t apologize for that. You did nothing wrong Emily. Nothing at all. You only paid for my own mistakes.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Wed 18 Oct - 11:35

Emily:
I shook my head but didnt argue with him. It would do no good now. I felt the truck turn and my body jostled painfully. It felt like the truck was slowing down and I wasnt sure if it was a rest stop or if they were coming to get us again. I immediately started shaking, no matter how hard I tried to still my body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 4 Nov - 22:07

Ashton:

I held her closer. “Emily listen to me. If you get a chance, I want you to run. Okay? Don’t wait for me. Just get away. Get help. I’ll do my best to find you, but I need you to get away from here. Do you understand?” I asked her urgently. It felt the truck was on slower roads now taking several turns. Perhaps we were nearing the destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 4 Nov - 22:15

Ashton:

I held her closer. “Emily listen to me. If you get a chance, I want you to run. Okay? Don’t wait for me. Just get away. Get help. I’ll do my best to find you, but I need you to get away from here. Do you understand?” I asked her urgently. It felt the truck was on slower roads now taking several turns. Perhaps we were nearing the destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 5 Nov - 18:32

Emily:
I shook my head. "Ash, I don't want to leave you here, they'll kill you," I whispered, my voice breaking. I think even if I tried to yell, I couldn't. Not to mention, he said I couldn't ask him to leave if I was in danger. Well I'm extending that rule to him. 

If felt like we were about to stop and my trembling was not under control yet. "They still think we're tied up, we can use that to our advantage," I said, trying to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11