The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Body Guard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25749
Credits : 35421
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sun 26 Nov - 19:43

(( Haha, so in turn! What was your plan for Ryan's death? ))

Cody:

"Either works, I know you are a busy man." My father's hand squeezed tightly on my shoulders. His focus turned to me after finally releasing me. "Things are going to be changing Cody, we are going to have another person to watch. He has his own detail, but you are going to have to cover him just as you would Jules. His name is Prince Benjamin Luxor. It is his father's hope that he and Jules will hit it off and become a couple." I watched his eyes flick briefly towards Mr. Devlin. "It will be good for PR if it does."

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 19885
Credits : 32330
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sun 26 Nov - 19:48

(I figure he was grabbed while getting food and theres some evidence of a struggle and he was beaten and shot to death in an effort to get to Julie. If they hadnt left when they did, there would have been great danger, but we dont know who was responsible yet so security has to be heightened.))

Mr. Devlin: 
"I'll leave you to it then," I said, with a nod to my friend. "Let me know if you have any questions Cody," I said.  I excused myself from the room to get things in order for Prince Benjamins arrival in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25749
Credits : 35421
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 29 Nov - 15:29

(( Got it! ))

My father didn't yell, he believed one shouldn't yell unless the situation really called for it. But his tone was more cutting than any raised voice could be. He was angry, he was disappointed, and my punishment wouldn't be fun. After he was doing voicing his displeasure he went right into explaining all of what he knew about Ryan and the impending suitor.

After he finished he sighed and took his own seat. Rubbing his face he looked at me with a tired look, "I know firing you isn't really going to affect you." He raised a hand. "I know about the letters you've been getting. I think you'd do well in a private corperation as a guard or mercenary. I think you'd do even better working for the CIA. I have a few friends there who keep bugging me about your scores."

"I was looking for other options...just in case something happened..."

"You don't have to explain anything to me. I know Cody. I know how you feel. You'll make the right decision I have faith. Now go on back to her."

Standing with him he reached out and patted me on the shoulder before following me out the door. He turned off before I did, and I took my time getting back. I had much to think about. Benjamin coming bothered me in ways I couldn't explain, and a few ways I could. Two high value targets made my job harder, especially when I was going to be tasked over both of them. He'd have his own guards and his own detail. But if Jules was going anywhere I was going to be in charge.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 19885
Credits : 32330
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Thu 30 Nov - 11:54

Julie:
The meeting with Cody and his father was taking a lot longer than I had thought it would. I stayed on the couch for most it, with my arms crossed, staring at the TV that was playing some old film at a volume i couldnt even hear.

Usually, i would have started a conversation up with the body guard at the door, but I didnt have it in me today. He didnt seem to mind. I had gotten up once to use the bathroom and stayed in a little longer cause i thought i might be sick again. When I returned, he quietly asked me if I was alright and then went back to being a statue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26