The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Body Guard

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 20202
Credits : 33739
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Mon 9 Jul - 21:10

Julie:
I smiled back at him and let my fingers drop from his hair. "Hi," I said, back. "You have to be up at least for a minute," I replied to his question. I grabbed the pills and the water and held them out for him to take. "You can go back to sleep if you want to, but you should take this first," I told him.

My finger combing had his hair standing up in every direction. He usually kept it shorter, but with the long hospital stay, he hadn't had it cut in a while. Between his sleepy smile, tired eyes and disheveled hair, he looked...cute. I bit my lip at the thought and turned my attention to the sleeve of his shirt. Anything to not look him directly in the eye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26272
Credits : 37014
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Tue 10 Jul - 11:55

I blinked at the pills then nodded and carefully picked them from her hand. I sat up before tossing them into my mouth I reached for the water, unscrewed the cap and downed half of it before recapping it. Flopping back down I sighed slowly at the comfortable feel of the bed. Much better than the hospital bed.

“‘M gettin’ up.” I promised softly as my eyes drifted shut. “Just gotta get moving first...” A groaned slipped free as I stretched the length of the bed.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Tue 10 Jul - 15:46

Julie:
I smiled and put the water bottle back on the bedside table when he was done with it. "Yeah, you really look like you're getting up," I said, sarcastically as I watched his eyes close again. I took the edge of the fluffy blanket that he didn't cover himself with and danged the corner of it to tickle against his nose. "Come on, its almost dinner time anyway." I urged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26272
Credits : 37014
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Tue 10 Jul - 19:08

I groaned at her sarcasm, and followed it by swatting playfully at the blanket. Stretching again, I reached over and tried to grab and tickle at her stomach, but I wasn't really aiming. With a sigh I sat up and rubbed my face. "I'm up. See up."

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Tue 10 Jul - 19:21

Julie:
I giggled at his wandering hands and side stepped his tickling. When he finally sat up, I put the blanket down and leaned against the side of his bed. "So you had a burger, what else do you want to eat?" I asked. "Lucy says you have free reign of the menu for the week," I told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44