The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Body Guard

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 20202
Credits : 33739
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sun 27 May - 17:31

Julie:
I rolled my eyes at how quickly he figured me out and took one hand off the handle to mess up his hair when he made the comment about me becoming a hermit. I decided to ignore it after that and answer his question.

"Well there's really only one change I can think of, and you'll have to wait to see it," I told him. His room looked pretty different. It was painted and decorated, and it actually looked like someone could live there instead of the bare walls and empty furniture that was there weeks ago.

I pushed until we hit the first floor, near the kitchen. No one knew yet that he was coming back, but I just knew Lucy would be excited to see him. I hadn't come down to eat much since he had been in the hospital and she had taken to sending me sandwiches late at night with threats that if I didn't finish my food, she would come find me.

When we reached the doors to the kitchen, I stopped to open them and then pushed the chair through. "Knock knock!" I yelled, hoping to alert Lucy of her visitors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26272
Credits : 37014
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sun 27 May - 18:18

Cody:

I glanced about the kitchen before my eyes rested on the young cook. As she did a double take I waved her way with a grin. "Hey Lucy. Long time no see."

I wasn't prepared for her reaction as she rushed over and threw her arms around me, squishing my face against her. I reached around her to hug her back but eventually had to push her away so I could breath. Some color touched my cheeks as the entire time I'd been getting a hug my face had been right into her breasts. "Good to see you Lucy." I cleared my throat then smiled at her again.

"Are you alright? You are in a wheelchair so I can only imagine...oh it's so good to see you again. Are you hungry? I can make you whatever you want right now." She babbled on until drawing a breath and smoothing out her apron.

"I was dying for a burger...if you wouldn't mind. Hospital food was rather bland..."

"Of course! Wait right there I'll make it in a jiffy. Anything for you Jules?"

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sun 27 May - 18:27

Julie:
I smirked, watching him get smothered and let them have a moment. I was relishing in the slight color that was spotting across his cheeks and I almost giggled.

"I can go for a burger too, if you don't mind. Extra ketchup please.' I added, daring either one of them with my eyes to say anything about my choice of topping.

There was a small dining area in the kitchen that no one really used, but I pulled out a chair anyway so I could sit while we waited.

"Do you wanna eat here or upstairs?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sun 27 May - 19:07

"The both of you are eating down here. That way I can be sure you actually eat something." The words were followed with a very pointed look at Julie before she set to work getting a meal prepared for us both.

Looking at Jules I grinned at her mouthing the words, "You got busted." Taking over control I wheeled over to the table, scooting a chair out of the way to take over it's place.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Mon 28 May - 10:48

Julie:
"I was eating..." I protested weakly, watching him navigate around the kitchen by himself. I couldnt say her concern was entirely unwarranted, but I always brought brought her plates back down to her, so she knew I was getting the food.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Mon 28 May - 10:55

"Uh, Water will be fine. Maybe a rootbeer if we have any?" The table was a bit higher now that I was sitting in a wheelchair, but still at a manageable level. Resting my arms on it I went back to thinking on how I could help Julie settle down a little.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Mon 28 May - 11:23

Julie:
I got up and opened the fridge to see what Lucy was keeping stocked these days. "You are in luck." I said, pulling out a can of root beer and a bottle of water.

I went back to the table and set the can in front of him and opened the water bottle for myself. "You should call your dad when you get settled. I'm not sure he knows your back yet," I told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Mon 28 May - 11:48

"I hadn't thought of that..." I picked at my can, not quite looking at her. What would I say to him? What would be the point? I snorted softly as the conversation played out in my mind.

'Hey dad. Just calling to say I'm back. Jules cared enough to fix things in the contract. I can stay, I'll be making actual money, I just had a few questions. Why didn't you come visit me? I know you aren't big on the whole love and affection thing, but I nearly died. Fuck the rules, fuck how you treat everything. I needed you and yet where were you?'

Sighing I rubbed the back of my neck then cracked open the can of root beer. "I'll try calling him later..."

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Mon 28 May - 12:01

Julie:
I saw immediately the change in his demeanor when I mentioned his dad and noticed how he stopped looking at me. I took another swig of my water and decided not to press it right now, but to keep it in mind for later.

"Two burgers, one with an obscene amount of ketchup!" Lucy announced, appearing with two plates. She set one down in front of each of us.

"Thanks Luc." I said, pulling my plate a little closer and peeking under the bun to make sure there was enough ketchup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 30 May - 19:44

Taking a long drink out of the can I eyed the burgers as they came. While it wasn't as quick as fast food, nor as bad for you, I thought it looked and probably was going to taste so much better. "You are the best Lucy."

Setting down my can I picked up the burger carefully in both hands, inspected for the best place to go for the first bite. And that first bite was phenominal once I had it and before long I'd all but inhaled half the burger before stopping myself and setting it down for a moment.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 30 May - 20:08

Julie:
I ate my burger much slower than he did and stopped after I ate a little more than half of it. I was taking a swig of my water bottle when Greg stepped into the kitchen with a small white bag. Cody's medicine. He placed it next to Cody on the table and then bid us all a goodnight.

"Thanks Greg!" I called before he left and then pushed my chair back to take care of my plate. "Lucy, I think Cody is in heaven," I told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 30 May - 20:25

"This actually has flavor, and isn't a semi-solid. This is heaven." I agreed whole heartedly. I focused on finishing it before leaning back in my wheelchair with a soft sigh. Cleaning off my hands and dabbing at my lips with a napkin I flashed a smile Luc's way. "I missed your cooking."

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 30 May - 20:33

Julie:
When his plate was clear, I grabbed that too and put it in the huge sink. "Did you want anything else or do you wanna go upstairs?" I asked.

I was still nervous about showing him the room, but I decided that if he wasn't interested in staying there, it wouldn't be the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Fri 1 Jun - 9:07

I watched her take my plate and I finally noticed the white bag of meds. Poking through it I eyed my trio of pill bottles and started reading the labels and instructions. Taking the required doses out I downed them with the last of my rootbeer. After putting it all back into the bag I looked at Jules. "Huh? Sorry? I wasn't paying attention...what was that?"

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Fri 1 Jun - 11:07

Julie:
I finished at the sink and turned to him. "I asked if you wanted to go upstairs." I told him. He wasn't paying attention? He had just been speaking a moment ago.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked. I knew I would have to stop asking him that at some point, I'm sure its going to get annoying real fast if I keep being a worry wort, but it just kept coming out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sat 2 Jun - 21:32

"Oh sure. Sorry, I'm still a bit out of it I suppose." Rubbing my face, I took a moment then smiled at her. "I'm alright." This was the first time that she had asked where I felt that perhaps I wasn't feeling fully okay. Even while recovering and in pain in the hospital I felt sure in my answers and while I told her how I was feeling and how much pain I was in I usually had a gauge on how the day was going over all. Today I didn't have that. I had a dull pain in my back. I felt pleasantly full. But emotionally? Mentally? I had no idea.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Sat 2 Jun - 21:48

Julie:
I looked at him, concerned but hoping when the medicine kicked in, he would feel better. "Okay, lets get you on the couch or in bed or something and you can relax a little bit," I said, getting behind his chair to push. I thanked Luc as we left.

Normally, we would take the stairs, but with the chair, we obviously needed to use the elevator. It was a little farther out of the way, but it took no more than a few minutes to get up to my suite. I unlocked the door and then pushed him inside.

It was the first time since the accident that we were actually alone. In the hospital, there were always nurses filtering in and out, then there was Greg and Lucy. Now, it was just us.

"Are you tired?" I asked. "Do you wanna sleep? I can call your doctor and tell him that you feel a little out of it if you want," I offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 13 Jun - 11:32

"I'm...I don't know. I'm kind of tired, but I feel a little bit out of sorts." My brow furrowed for a moment. What was going on with me? Something truly did feel off but what? I brushed it off for the moment. There would be time to consider it all later.

Instead I looked about her wing. The bedroom doors were all closed though hers was only half shut. The staff were still keeping things cleaned, but I didn't doubt that if they weren't her room at the very least might be a disaster zone. Especially lately.

Finally my head turned and I regarded her. We were alone. With a low chance of being interupted. My mouth suddenly felt dry and I looked away. "Um. Right. I should probably put my stuff away...though where am I staying?"

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 13 Jun - 11:52

Julie:
"Well, that's up to you, of course," I told him, pushing his chair a little in the direction of his room, hesitating.

"You're more than welcome to stay here," I said, stepping in front of him to open the door. It was clear right away that it was different. The walls were painted, even if he couldn't see yet that it was fully furnished and decorated.

"You don't have to though, if you don't want to," I was quick to reassure. "It needed to be redecorated anyway. You don't have to use it. Just let me know and I can have a different room set up somewhere else. Where ever you want." I was rambling like I always did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 13 Jun - 21:25

Peering past her into the room I was struck with little changes that the view offered. While the furniture inside had been high quality, it had been a rather plain room over all. "No." I started, hoping to stop her rambling for her, "No need to set up something different. I'll take it if you really don't mind sharing a wall with me." I smiled up at her, feeling a happy warmth spread through me. This was a generous gift, an amazing one. Without even seeing what lay inside I was looking forward to it.

I was also aware of how close I'd be to her. And without rules being in the way? Moving my wheelchair just a bit closer to her I reached out and took her hand in mine giving it a small squeeze. "Are you sure you can handle me being so close?"

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Wed 13 Jun - 21:35

Julie:
I smiled and I squeezed his hand back. "You've always been this close," I told him. But he wasn't exactly wrong. He had always been here, but there had also always been this wall of rules and appearances between us. Now, that was gone. I bit my lip to hide the larger smile that was forming at the thought and shook my head.

"But now that you officially live here, we should set up some ground rules," I said, trying to sound serious. "No wild parties, no loud music and if you wake me up early, I reserve the right to make you watch a chick flick of my choosing on a loop for the whole day." I told him, smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Thu 14 Jun - 19:09

"Ground rules? Are you my landlord now?" I grinned up at her for a moment. "Fine. I can abide by those rules. But we should actually sit down and figure out rules at some point."

"But you know what I meant on being close." I argued before letting her hand go and trying to inch past. She was a bit in the way, and I relized a bit belatedly that feet were a thing to worry about when I felt the soft bump of my wheel. Wheeling back quickly I stammered out an apology.

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Thu 14 Jun - 19:45

Julie:
I was about to comment on his remark about closeness when he got a little too close and ran over my foot.

"Ow!" I yelled, hopping on one foot. I was glad I hadn't taken off my sneakers yet, but it still hurt. I hobbled into his room before him and sat on his new bed. I lifted my foot and took my sneaker off to rub at the sore skin. "Its alright. No harm done." I told him, once the pain subsided.

I was almost grateful it had gotten me out of saying anything about our closeness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Thu 14 Jun - 21:02

I carefully wheeled in after her, staying far away lest I injure her again. "I'm so sorry..." I didn't even spare the room a glance at first. But as she seemed to be alright and no permanent damage was done I started to take a look around.

The bed itself had new sheets, and blankets the colors on the darker side of grey like I enjoyed. On one dresser sitting across from the foot of the bed now sat a TV and speakers, the other dresser still had it's mirror. I'd also gained a small area in the corner to do some exercises and my own physical therapy. Through the open closet door I could see a bunch of my clothes had been hung up, more than had originally been inside.

"Did you move all of my old clothes over?"

Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   Thu 14 Jun - 21:12

Julie:
I waved off his apology and watched as he looked around the new room. "Yeah, I moved what I could find. I'm sure you still have stuff in your gym locker," I said. "And somehow all the stuff I bought for you online was shoved into the back of your closet and drawers, so I made sure it was front and center for you," I smirked.

I crawled across the bed to the end table and opened the drawer and pulled out a new, shiny silver laptop. He had used mine while he was at the hospital, but if he wanted to take online classes or whatever he wanted, he should have his own. I held it up. "if you need help setting it up, ask Lucy. She set mine up for me," I told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Guard   

Back to top Go down

Body Guard
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next