The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What a surprise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 10743
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: What a surprise!   Thu 1 Dec - 12:46

After all this time, this place yet lives. That actually makes me quite happy. I'm posting here because well, a lot of crazy crap has happened since my last visit. I have a job(technically three, but the other two don't count, more on that in a bit). I work at wal-mart. Yes, the soul-sucking corporate paradise of capitalism. Rolling Eyes

I've also been sucked into the universe of New Eden by the game EVE Online where I am the CEO of an ingame corporation, and a Director for a small alliance of corporations. Fun stuff right?

Well, I'll be semi-active on here again hopefully, as its so far the last place that I have friends left from the old Max-Dan-Wiz roleplay groups, even if I haven't connected with them in a couple of years.

So yeah, that's my recap, and I hope to see you all around, and fly safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What a surprise!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1