The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

University Roommates (Restart)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 19612
Credits : 31202
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 22 Apr - 23:39

Emily:
i bit my lip when the blanket fell away, but I didnt try to cover up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me into the hot water. I kissed his shoulder and then turned away from him to grab the soap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 20158
Credits : 32102
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 22 Apr - 23:42

((Mind if I skip a few days?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 22 Apr - 23:43

((Sure go ahead! ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Tue 9 May - 23:37

Ashton:

I had never been happier than I was with Emily. Even before I went down the wrong path, nothing and no one ever made me so happy. It was unearned bliss on my part, but she deserved. She more than deserved it for everything she did for me both purposefully and without knowing. She kept me out of trouble. She made it easier to resist the urge to abuse addictions.

Going back to work was difficult after spending my days off wrapped up in her. Alcohol, Tabaco, and drugs were readily available there. My co-workers were all too willing to tempt me into such things, something I had taken advantage of when I was trying to resist my feelings for Emily. Now it was taxing.

“You should come to the club later,” I said. We were sitting on the couch watching a show in the hour I had before I had to go to work. “I’ll buy you a drink.” I smiled crookedly. I got free drinks from the bar after my shift. A fact that she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Tue 9 May - 23:48

Emily: 
"Oh yeah?" I asked with a smile, looking away from the TV at the sound of his voice. Sometimes it was still hard to get used to his easy smile and flirting. It gave me butterflies every time and I hoped that feeling never went away. 

"Are you hitting on me?" I asked, using my foot to nudge him teasingly. I hated that he still worked at the bar. The hours sucked. He left the house late and didn't get home until well into the early morning hours sometimes. But I knew he couldn't just quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Wed 10 May - 22:27

Ashton:

I chuckled and kissed her neck lightly.  “I might later if you wear that blue dress…” I murmured.  She didn’t often dress up, but on the few occasions that she did, she had been stunning.  If she came to the bar later it would give me something to look forward to during my shift.  It was always nice to come home and crawl into bed next to her, but if she came out it would be all the better.  Since it was Sunday It wouldn’t be as late a night as Friday and Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Wed 10 May - 22:35

Emily:
I giggled and pretended to think it over. "The blue dress makes it really difficult for me to wear underwear, you know, since it's so tight," I told him, waving my hand like I was weighing my options "But if you really want me to wear it, I suppose I can dig it out of my closet..." I finished with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 11 May - 22:21

Ashton:

I grinned. “Mm, makes for easy access,” I mumbled into her hair when she mentioned not wearing underwear. I squeezed her side gently. I had been trying to make her more comfortable with herself since I first noticed that she kept covering herself while naked. I didn’t like that she felt less attractive because I was more fit. For that reason I hadn’t joined a gym yet, but I did run in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 11 May - 22:27

Emily:
I smiled and then turned my head to kiss him. "Or...you could just not go to work," I suggested in between kisses. "And we can stay here..." I mumbled against his lips. He was already dressed for work and I didn't want to totally ruin his outfit, so I unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and slid my arms around his shoulders. "And I can show you all the outfits I own that make underwear impossible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 11 May - 23:12

Ashton:

With a groan, I leaned in to kiss her again. Appealing as it was, I had to resist. Yet I kissed her deeper. “I can’t… I already called in that one day… I can’t skip out again so soon…” My hands were already wandering along her thigh. “That is a very tempting offer though, one I will be very sad to miss, believe me…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 11 May - 23:23

Emily:
I kissed him deeply for another few seconds and then I pulled away with a sigh. "I know you have to go," I said, softly. I grabbed his hands that were creeping along my thighs because if he kept it up, I would put up more of a fight on this. "I just hate that you have to go...and be around all those hot girls in tiny dresses." I threw that in there. "Who probably get all drunk and just...throw themselves at you," I shook my head and grabbed the collar of his shirt to do his buttons back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 11 May - 23:43

Ashton:

I gave a heavy sigh when she pulled back. When she started on about the other girls I looked at her more intently. “Em, does that really bother you? That I’m around other girls? No one throws themselves at me. And I’m not inclined to look at other girls, no matter how tiny their dresses are. You know I barely looked at you before and you were right under my nose every day.” I pulled her into my lap. “There’s nothing to worry about. I didn’t look at them before you, and now I have even less of a reason to. You’re more than everything I need or want. I couldn’t ask for more.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Thu 11 May - 23:52

Emily:
I slid onto his lap without a fight and rubbed my eyes. "No, its not-" I sighed and shook my head. "Its not that I think you're looking...although its nice to know you weren't looking at me before," I said, a little sarcastically. 

"I just miss you when you go to work and I know its stupid, but I don't think you know how good looking you are and I'm pretty much 100% certain that girls throw themselves at you, at least a little bit," I said, holding up my fingers to show and inch of space between my thumb and pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Fri 12 May - 23:30

Ashton:

“What does it matter what other girl do, if I’m not interested in them?” I asked her. To be honest, she wasn’t wrong. Girls did come up to me at the club. Occasionally, they had been so bold as to send a drink to me with their number tucked under the glass. I never paid attention to them unless they were actively in front of me, and then I only interacted enough to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Fri 12 May - 23:40

Emily:
I bit my lip and shrugged. "Its not...its not just your customers," I mumbled. "And its not that I don't trust you," I added. I couldn't help disliking Alicia. He slept at her house and did drugs and she obviously liked him. 

I shook my head and waved my hand. "But maybe i'm just being silly. You don't have a lot of time before you have to go to work and I should be spending it doing other things," I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Fri 12 May - 23:54

Ashton:

"Hey." I grabbed her chin so that she couldn't look away from me. "I don't want to leave for work if you're unhappy. Let's talk about it. If something bothers's you that I don't know of I want you to tell me. If I have to do something differently, I don't mind. You're worth it, you know that?" I looked her in the eyes and ran my thumb over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sat 13 May - 0:03

Emily:
I felt myself melt a little at his words and fought a small smile. With any other guy, this could have turned into a fight. "I'm not unhappy," I told him, honestly. I leaned forward to kiss him quick. I wasnt totally sure I was worth all he said I was, but it was nice to hear anyway.

But if I was going to continue being honest, I should just say what was on my mind. I took a deep breath and said what was on my mind "...I just don't like Alicia." I said. 

"And I know there isn't anything you can do about her, but I don't like her," I told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 14 May - 23:22

Ashton:

I sighed and looked away from her for a moment. “Em, there is no reason to dislike her. I told you before that I hardly think of her. There’s nothing between us,” I said even though it wasn’t entirely true. We had made out once when I had stayed over at her apartment. “I don’t talk to her much at all at work. And she doesn’t always work the same hours I do. She won't be there tonight.” I rubbed her arms lightly.

“She’s not a bad person. She tried to help me. There is no reason for you to dislike her. You shouldn’t even think about her,” I told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Sun 14 May - 23:32

Emily:
I bit my lip and nodded. There really was no reason for me to not like her. Maybe I was just jealous that it seemed like every time he ran away from me, he went to her. "You're right, I know there's nothing between you guys," I told him. "I trust you," I said again. 

I was still seated on his lap and I turned to look at the clock. He had to leave soon. "What time do you want me to come later? Right after your shift ends or a little before that?" I asked. "Or, if I don't get up, you might just be trapped here all night," I shrugged with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Mon 15 May - 21:36

Ashton:

I took her chin again and kissed her lips for a moment. “I would much rather that,” I said with a soft sigh. “But come a little before my shift ends an maybe I can get off early.” With that I had to get up to finish getting ready for work.

I didn’t like to leave her but it was a consolation that I would get to see her at the end of my shift. Especially thinking about what she might be wearing when she showed up.

My shift that evening was easy enough, Sunday’s always were. Alicia was there. Apparently, she had traded her shift with someone else. It bothered me that I had mislead Emily and that she might be unhappy when she found out. But I put it out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Tue 16 May - 7:57

Emily:
I stayed on the couch a few hours longer after he left. TV rarely held any interest to me when I was alone. Probably because there was no one to talk to. I made myself something to eat and got a little writing done in all my free time and then decided I should start getting dressed if I wanted to get to the bar a little before his shift ended. 

I pulled the blue dress out of my closet and laid it on my bed so it would be ready to go after I took my shower. 

I went to the bathroom and washed up quickly, wrapping myself up in a towel. I did my hair and makeup before getting dressed so I didn't wrinkle the outfit. I slid the dress onto my body and smoothed it out, hoping I didn't look ridiculous. 

I put on a simple pair of black heels and grabbed my purse. I might have one or two drinks but I figured one of us would be fine to drive home, so I grabbed my keys and started for the bar. 

The parking lot was relatively empty, as it was Sunday night. I stepped inside and my eyes quickly found the bar and I was surprised to see Alicia behind it. Immediately, I tugged at my skirt, feeling a wave of insecurity. 

I knew he hadn't lied to me. He knew I was coming, that would be silly. The plans must have simply changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Tue 16 May - 23:26

Ashton:

I saw her come into the club and look around but she didn’t spot me. She was truly breathtaking and I couldn’t help but watch her for a moment. That stunning creature was mine.

“Hello beautiful,” I murmured, coming up behind her and winding my arms around her. My prediction earlier had been right. I was off early. The club was fairly empty and most people were at tables or the bar drinking. The music was slow and the dance floor was deserted.

“You look incredible in this,” I said. My hands wandered around her body in the tight dress before I turned her around to face me and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Tue 16 May - 23:35

Emily:
I jumped a little when I felt his arms snake around me and then I relaxed in his arms. I smiled when he turned me around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck to return his kiss. "Hey you," I said, happy to see him. 

I pulled away just a little bit to glance around the bar and tugged at the skirt again. I felt overdressed in the near empty bar, but I couldn't help but like the way Ash was looking at me. "Thank you," I said, referring to his compliment. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside a little further as we were standing by the door. "I believe you owe me a drink mister," I told him. "Are you still on the clock?" I asked, not wanting to distract him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Wed 17 May - 22:26

Ashton:

“I’m free. I got off a few minutes ago,” I said and couldn’t help but kiss her again briefly. After, I put my hand on the small of her back and lead her over to the bar. I ordered drinks for the two of us from Bryan, the other bartender.

“I would ask you to dance, but we’d be the center of attention out there,” I said with a soft smile. My hand stayed on her waist, it was impossible to keep my hands off her looking like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   Wed 17 May - 23:14

Emily:
I looked at him with raised eyebrows as the bar tender brought over our drinks. "You would ask me dance?" my voice was skeptical. I remembered last time we were here, he hadn't even glanced at the dance floor and seemed to have no interest in it. He didnt even dance with my friend in a platonic way,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next