The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Naveen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25788
Credits : 35650
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Thu 11 Jan - 18:30

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" My tone was polite but my eyes danced with playfulness. "I had hoped to catch you before you got too busy today. To discuss how I could be of help to you and your cause." My voice was pitched that if people were listening it they could understand me clearly, while keeping a normal volume.

Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 20864
Credits : 33855
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Thu 11 Jan - 19:44

Rina:

“I did sleep very well,” I said softly. “Oh?” I asked when he finished. Our last attempt to collaborate had failed spectacularly. I was somewhat apprehensive of start again though we had few other options if we wanted to stay together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Thu 11 Jan - 19:51

I motioned for her to join me on one of the logs outside her tent. "What is it you need? I doubt troops would be entirely welcome at the moment...so supplies? Weapons?" Searching her face I wondered if she understood that I was doing this for her. I didn't want her men to be suspicious as to why I was hanging around outside her tent and just being there at all for an extended period of time.

Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 20864
Credits : 33855
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Fri 12 Jan - 12:38

Rina:

I searched his face. It was clear he was saying this so the men would hear him. But I didn't know to what degree he was offering me this honestly. "I'll have to give it some though. We can discuss it after breakfast?" I asked, keeping my tone neutral. I looked behind him for a moment searching for Liam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macha
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   Fri 12 Jan - 13:54

Talon:

"Of course, whenever you have time." Setting business aside I stood and looked off towards the cooking fires. "Could accompany you to breakfast then Rina?"

Liam:

I refused to look at Rina, my pleas and her rejection still fresh in my mind. I had woken up early and still accomplished my duties, self assigned as they might be. With everything done I'd spent the better part of the morning with Rune and only returned to eat breakfast with the other troops.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naveen   

Back to top Go down

Naveen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In-Character RPs (Traditional Fantasy)-
Jump to: