The Shadow Forum
Welcome to the Shadow Forum! Please log in, or register. Very Happy

Talk, RP, have fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Well hello I suppose...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EllaXxXx
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 708
Credits : 13435
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
21/21  (21/21)

PostSubject: Well hello I suppose...   Sat 12 Mar - 9:53

Okay well for those of you...most of you who do not know me. I am a part of a few different roleplay websites. Probably none ya'll have heard of. The only one you might know is Max-Dan-wiz. I came here because the moderators were driving me insaine with all their rules. Plus, not a whole bunch of good roleplayers are ever on anymore. I will admit I do one liners at times but I LOVE to write longer posts. I enjoy a good roleplay with a unique plot. Although I do find myself in the common highschool drama or summer fun rp. I also like to do the werewolf/vampire rps IF they have a fun twist to them. I usually don't join the rps were they have the 'sparkling' vampires. Razz I would love if you want me to join any of your roleplays or would like me to check them out. I am new here and am actually only in one rp at the moment. If you have any suggestions I'd love to go over them.

I do try and get on often. It is a bit difficult when you're in highschool and the work keeps piling up. If I have a lot of homework I try to get on at least once a day to post. Probably I'll stay on for a few minutes if the other roleplayer is online. So! Anyways! Comment, ask question, uhmm..ask me to join a roleplay! I'll probably be on a lot today and tomorrow since I'm at my dads. Razz Anywhooo byee! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Well hello I suppose...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Intro's and Help :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: